From a zbrush speed sculpt a few nights ago. Started with a sphere in Dynamesh with about an hour for the initial speedsculpt. Used qremesher and projected the dynamesh sculpt back to a mesh with multiple subdiv levels and cleaned it up a bit.
I’ve also uploaded the mesh to Shapeways and will be getting it printed.
Speed sculpt from a week ago just before bedtime. Rendered in Keyshot.
Saturday afternoon project. Polished off a 1 hour speedsculpt of a Klingon head from earlier in the week, added facial hair and blocked in the mane. Top image – decimated and rendered in mental ray for Maya. Bottom image – Zbrush screenshots.
Helping a friend out with a personal project and modeled this female body with the intention of paint overs in Photoshop for exploring designs of a form fitting suit. Started with a zsphere skeleton. About 5 hours in total of modeling time at this point.
Sorting through my folders just before a backup and dug up an old speedsculpt. Polished the face up a bit and roughed in some hair. I’ve got another female head in progress and I’m playing around with Maya hair for that one. Hope to post some in progress images soon.
Created some facial shapes based on a speedsculpt I made on my Asus EP121 Tablet PC while I was in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. I’m surprised how fast ZB4R2 ran on it and was able to knock out a few sketches. Now that I’m back home I loaded up the model on my desktop and generated some quick and dirty face shapes in an evening and played around with the Timeline feature for the first time. Unfortunately the animation plays back faster that I would like due to my really bad animation timing. EDIT – fixed animation with longer duration between expressions.
Polished up a speed sculpt from last week. Video of the speed sculpt session ends at the 50 minute mark and overall modeling time completed in about 2.5 hours.